This warranty policy is subject to the provisions as set forth herein and is subject to the terms and conditions as attached to this document (‘Warranty Terms and Conditions’) .
Tech4You Store Provides Warranty of a particular periods on some products sold on www.tech4youstore.com. Warranty period might be different for different products, for the correct Certificate go to the specific product and look for the warranty information provided in the product description of the particular product. The warranty period starts on the date the products are purchased. By default, Purchaser receives above mentioned ‘standard warranty’.
Your Tech4You Store product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a warranty period from the date of original retail purchase. Some products sold directly by Tech4You Store and covered under a warranty, have the option of being repaired by a third-party repair service provider, who the Tech4You Store authorizes to repair their products.
Under this warranty, Customers will be able to direct their claims to Tech4You Store only in situations where they have purchased the Product directly from www.tech4youstore.com . If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Tech4You Store, at its option will
- Repair the Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability,
- Exchange the Product with a product with equivalent functionality formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or with your consent, a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the product it replaces, or
- Refund the original purchase price or the settlement amount decided by the Tech4you Store and accepted by the Customer.
- Repair the Product with the part/service charges if the warranty is voided (for example, the item was accidentally damaged)
Customers need to claim the warranty within the warranty period given on product from the date of purchase. (Purchase bill need to be submitted). The warranty will cover products that proved defective because of improper material or if the customer received the product broken
Tech4You Store Warranty Process & (Terms & Conditions)
- Customers Need to send the product to Tech4You Store to claim the warranty (if warranty is given by the Tech4You Store)
- Both way shipping cost need to be paid by the customers (or) Customers can walk-in with the product to the Tech4You store to process the warranty claim, customers will be intimated once the product is repaired and ready for the pickup
- When the Tech4You Store repairer team receives your item, you’ll receive a confirmation email. The item will be inspected and the issue diagnosed. If the defect is covered by the Tech4You Store warranty, the item will be repaired free of charge and returned to you.
- Repairs usually take up to 14 business days (including delivery time), but may take slightly longer.
- If the problem isn’t covered by the Tech4You Store’s warranty, or if the warranty is voided (for example, the item was accidentally damaged), you’ll be contacted by the repairer with a repair estimate.
- You can decide whether to ask the repairer to proceed with the repair at an additional cost, or have the item returned to you (Return Shipping charge Applicable). Payment for such repairs, including any applicable delivery charges, are made directly to the Tech4You Store. (Payment Link will be sent via email to customers with Repairing invoice)
- To obtain warranty service, contact Tech4You Store or fill the Warranty Claim form (Proof of purchase will be required to verify eligibility). When contacting Tech4You Store via telephone, call charges may apply depending on your location. Please contact your network operator for details.
1 – What does this Tech4You store warranty cover?
* It covers any defects in material/Parts
* It covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
2 – What will Tech4You Store do to correct problems?
(Products that are still under Tech4you store warranty)
* Tech4You Store will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty
* Tech4You Store will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts
* The product can be exchange with a new/same condition product
* The price of product purchase/settlement amount can be refunded
3 – What does this warranty not cover?
* Damage of a product resulting from negligence
* Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
* Damage caused by natural disaster
* Theft or loss of the product
* Products accidentally damaged
Not Covered in warranty – 1)damage resulting from improper maintenance/Accidental damages 2) damage resulting from natural disasters 3)theft of a product 4) theft of a product
4 – What do you have to do to claim the Warranty?
* Customer need to contact Tech4You Store or can fill the warranty claim form
* Tech4You Store Team will contact the customers to understand the issue and will guide customers for the further steps
*Once the warranty claim is accepted Customers Need to ship the Product to Tech4You Store (Shipping charges need to pay by customers only)
Manufacturer warranty coverage (Non Tech4You Store Warranty)
Manufacturer warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or from whom you purchased the product.
If you’d like to claim the manufacturer warranty for a product found on tech4youstore.com, you can contact the manufacturer directly or visit their website for more information. Review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.